Saturday 12 May 2012

Introduction

Introduction

I never knew that blogs were so popular, I had never thought about blogging until recently, after all what could be so interesting in my life to blog about?

 If I were to write about the dramatics of my life I'm sure it would add to a collection of blogs which already exist. The truth would be that I would probably not be honest, perhaps because I'd feel to foolish to admit my emotions, however, the other day I came across someones blog who took to posting lyrics...then it hit me, I am constantly writing songs, if not a whole song a day I would write sentences, titles, things which inspire me and which I could soon turn into a song. I write more stuff than I could hope to record, plus how much easier is it to write down my lyrics than to record the song itself?

The lyrics I write would always highlight the extremes of my life, I always thought that if you spread my lyrics out in front of you, you'd know everything there was to know about me...things that I unfortuantly am not brave enough to admit.

I guess many a song writer would say that their songs were a confession, so here is mine...I can't promise perfection but then again who can?

No comments:

Post a Comment